Albert Einstein said, "If I were given one hour to
save the planet, I would spend 59 minutes defining the problem and one minute resolving it.
The rest of us would need a little more time for that planet-saving moment, but it's a good point.
Strategic insight is a prerequisite for sound decision-making and the foundation of successful communications campaigns.
B Strong Communications provides strategic insight for clients looking to:
• Manage change – in leadership, mission or direction. Or, change shaped by external circumstances.
• Move issues and ideas through legislative, regulatory and other public environments
• Engage stakeholders to address community concerns,
mitigate them where possible and build consensus around a course of action
• Forge partnerships and build coalitions around mutual interests, aligning organizational goals with broader social and economic values and priorities
• Build greater awareness of social, economic and cultural programs and issues
• Minimize risk to people and organizations when a crisis strikes – accidents, natural disasters, official malfeasance, "watchdog" media scrutiny, regulatory zeal
• Redesign internal communications programs